Welcome to our site - TyreAid - The Professionals Choice here
Can four 12 year old boys help make a significant reduction to the high CO2 levels in the UK? (Click here for their Report)
The TYRE PRESSURE ALERT VALVE CAP : (For general passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles).
- is a simple device that starts flashing if the tyre pressure falls 4psi (8psi commercial) below the correct pressure
- so small (approximately 24mm x 13.5mm) and light (approx 10g) that it will have virtually no impact on the wheel balancing or on the appearance of the vehicle
- 100% self contained with onboard batteries. The batteries are good for 2 years standby time & 3+ weeks of blinking.
- Totally sealed and therefore the batteries cannot be changed.
- Designed to last & can withstand the toughest of conditions.The body is made of stainless steel and the lens polycarbonate.
- Affordable. A set of 4 valve caps will retail from just £29.99 inc. vat
- Independent tests show huge savings for very little investment (see right)
- Self Calibrating. When the cap is first mounted on the valve stem, it will memorise the tyre pressure. The cap is then calibrated for life & doesn't need resetting.
- Universal size. The valve cap can be calibrated to any tyre pressure between 10 & 150psi. No need to carry large stocks of different caps.
- Simple to use. No technical knowledge required.
New TPMS Legislation from 2012
From 2012 European legislation dictates that all new cars will be fitted with tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). With many modern vehicles already being fitted with them and the pressure watching technology due to become mandatory Tyres & Accessories has researched and compiled the latest information on the subject in order to answer the question: how will TPMS change the tyre retail business?
The 2008 Annual Tyre Pressure Review undertaken by Kwik-Fit found just over 46 per cent of cars tested had at least one tyre underinflated. Scaled up to represent the current level of UK registrations, this means that a staggering 12.46 million cars could be running on the roads like this, using £1.5 billion pounds of extra fuel and creating literally thousands of extra tons of carbon emissions. That 30 per cent extra tyre wear also means that an unnecessary 108,000 tyres each year have to be manufactured and disposed of too. ...
(Article courtesy of TyrePress.com)
Tyre Pressure CORRECT
Tyre Pressure LOW
Caps Exclusive to Get4me Ltd
|Do you know where your vehicles are? Click image Opens new window.|
"Does exactly what it says on the tin..."
D R Unipart
P V Press Association
"This will save me £167k in tyres alone"
J C WBG Group
"..please get in touch probably the best road saftey product i have heard of for some time."
GH Powys Bus.
Valmar sideloaders manufacture a sideloader used in timber, steel, concrete application., The tyre indicator valves serve as a fantastic visual reading for the daily driver checks on his machine, before he puts the truck through its daily operation.
The valve pre-sets to the correct pressure once fitted ie correct inflation of the tyre , and once the pressure decreases ie for a puncture it will flash RED giving the driver notification, a great safety feature .
"I am interested in the 8psi Air Alert Valve Cap for use on our fleet of ready mix concrete mixer trucks. I have visited your website and feel your product will assist in helping do tyre pressure checks on our mixer trucks....."
Dexter - Eagelrock Cement
Valmar Sideloaders with caps on. Valmar fit the caps to every new sideloader coming in.